May 27, 2019
- Provide immediate response to customer inquiries in accordance with service standards.
- Liaise with customers in order to understand the work processes and requirements that are required to be addressed by our client’s application.
- Escalate Open (unresolved) problems in accordance with current policies and procedures.
- Conduct individual and group training, product demonstrations and workshops as required
- Continuously improve customer satisfaction by soliciting customer suggestions for product and service improvements and then escalating such suggestions to management.
- Be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for our client’s products.
- Improve response time to customer inquiries by continuously improving communication, analytical, and learning skills.
- If required, work with our partners to identify potential changes within the parameters of the product
- Participate in on-site implementations if required
- Knowledge of clinical healthcare products
- Understanding of the importance of Health Informatics standards, reporting requirements and legislative controls
- 5 plus years’ experience as a Healthcare Information Manager or equivalent experience with a software Vendor
- Experience in working with Healthcare IT, preferably having worked with a software implementation as a vendor or a customer
- Experience in writing use cases, requirements, or functional documentation for healthcare applications.
- Previous experience working with healthcare applications at an in depth level
- Very good problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent communication, inter-personal, multi-cultural, skills
- Ability to coordinate and lead team
- University Degree in Technology, Science, Medical or Healthcare
- Clinical experience or degree – preferably as a Medical Doctor or Nursing – is highly regarded
- Well-funded company with global offices
- Excellent training package
- Competitive salary package
- Career advancement
- CBD location
IT Recruitment Consultant
I am a real people person and spent over a decade in language studies, coaching and sales. I have a Bachelor’s degree in Languages and Literature, a Master's degree in English and a PhD in Translation studies (#nerd). However, a serendipitous event got me into IT recruitment. And I’m loving it! Why? Recruiting has allowed me to leverage my passion for building and maintaining rewarding relationships with my clients while remaining challenged to find the perfect candidates and, in my case, it has also allowed me to keep updated with all the technology trends out there. I take pride in ensuring that placements are a strong match for both parties. There’s nothing more exciting than helping smart people find their next challenge. If I’m not working, I’m probably learning a new language, enjoying a glass of nice champagne or traveling. Also, I love meeting new people and learning new things, so feel free to connect and share your experience. :) If you are looking at hiring or contemplating your next career move in IT hit me up on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related JobsIT Jobs
- Systems Administrator – Linux/UNIX October 25, 2019
- Support Engineer October 25, 2019
- Account Executive October 8, 2019
- Backend Server-Side Tester September 26, 2019
- Senior Sales Executive September 24, 2019
- MuleSoft Developer September 20, 2019
- Market Data Analyst September 12, 2019
- Lead Integration Architect September 11, 2019
Related NewsCITI News
- How to nail a phone interview October 2, 2018
- Should I put my photo on my CV? August 28, 2018
- Top 5 IT interview questions and how to answer them August 28, 2018
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017