We’re HIRING! 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers
February 15, 2016
Founded in 2007, CITI Recruitment is a Niche & Emerging Technologies IT Agency with newly built offices in Sydney (http://bit.ly/1ntdyEs) and Melbourne.
We specialise across Digital, Data, Cloud, Development, DevOps, IT Sales and Integration. We have a high demand for talent from our diverse range of Asia-Pac clients.
As such we now seek to hire 1-2 Junior Recruiters / Talent Resourcers across our IT verticals in the company.
CITI Recruitment is the Winner of Best Boutique IT Agency – SEEK Sara Awards two years in a row. We have invested $10,000s in award winning websites in order to generate great clients and candidates for our consultants. Our brands include:
Our brands include:
www.citirecruitment.com: New, custom built website generates 5+ new clients a week and consistently placed in the top 1-5 ranking on Google
www.digitalciti.com.au: Our Digital Talent Agency sub-brand
jobsplayground.com: Our Digital Talent job board
digitaljobs.me/jobs: Our Digital Talent job board
www.itsalaryguide.com.au: Leading Australian IT Salary Guide
www.exosphereconsulting.com: Our IT Consulting Company
In addition LinkedIn has commissioned a Case Study on CITI Recruitment due to increasing our followers by 230% (25,000+) in 12 months and achieving a Talent Brand Index of 64%, ranking CITI #1 against our peers.
Case study here: http://bit.ly/1PeP78a
Attributes We Seek:
- 1-2+ years recruitment, resourcing or sales experience preferably within the IT domain
- Be trained to proactively developing new business relationships with lucrative clients through phone calls, client drops and following up marketing activity
- Marketing high demand IT applicants to the rest of the team at CITI
- Profiling all applicants, who are sent to clients, ensuring the detailed interview notes of each applicant’s records are recorded
- Offering an excellent level of consultancy service to applicants who you come into contact with, to ensure a positive impression is given about you and the business
- A passion to work within the digital & IT industries – either in the emerging technologies, Data, IT Architecture and full-stack development and Devops desirable
- Individuals who are passionate about technology, want to own their space, and are driven to develop and maintain strong relationships with a high level of quality; a true consultative approach
- Have a hunter attitude to their work.
- Degree / Tertiary Educated preferred.
- Threshold-free commission in your first 3 months and live roles to resource for with large blue-chip client in the Asia-Pac region from day 1
- Preferred Suppliers to many Development, Data and Digital Clients – some of which are exclusive.
- Active sponsorship of Meetup.com groups in your vertical.
- Low KPI Environment – Digital Sales Boards with external business coaching on offer
- Monthly commissions, 85% paid in advance each month + End of Quarter / End of Year incentives
- 35% Commissions – rising to 50% commission
- Cloud-based recruitment systems, LinkedIn Recruiter, 2-3 screens, well-funded collaborative working environment and a hands-on Management team.
- Early finish Fridays, 23 days holiday, mobile phone cover and day off on your birthday
If you would like to learn more about these roles – please call the MD – Steve Wilson on 0416 495 325. If you would like to apply directly to me my email address is email@example.com
IT Recruitment Consultant
I am a real people person and spent over a decade in language studies, coaching and sales. I have a Bachelor’s degree in Languages and Literature, a Master's degree in English and a PhD in Translation studies (#nerd). However, a serendipitous event got me into IT recruitment. And I’m loving it! Why? Recruiting has allowed me to leverage my passion for building and maintaining rewarding relationships with my clients while remaining challenged to find the perfect candidates and, in my case, it has also allowed me to keep updated with all the technology trends out there. I take pride in ensuring that placements are a strong match for both parties. There’s nothing more exciting than helping smart people find their next challenge. If I’m not working, I’m probably learning a new language, enjoying a glass of nice champagne or traveling. Also, I love meeting new people and learning new things, so feel free to connect and share your experience. :) If you are looking at hiring or contemplating your next career move in IT hit me up on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related JobsIT Jobs
- Systems Administrator – Linux/UNIX October 25, 2019
- Support Engineer October 25, 2019
- Account Executive October 8, 2019
- Backend Server-Side Tester September 26, 2019
- Senior Sales Executive September 24, 2019
- MuleSoft Developer September 20, 2019
- Market Data Analyst September 12, 2019
- Lead Integration Architect September 11, 2019
Related NewsCITI News
- How to nail a phone interview October 2, 2018
- Should I put my photo on my CV? August 28, 2018
- Top 5 IT interview questions and how to answer them August 28, 2018
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017