We’re HIRING! Recruitment Consultants in Data OR Integration
February 9, 2017
Founded in 2007, CITI Recruitment is a Niche & Emerging Technologies IT Agency with newly built offices in Sydney (http://bit.ly/1ntdyEs) and Melbourne.
We specialise across Digital, Data, Cloud, Development, DevOps, IT Sales and Integration. We have a high demand for talent from our diverse range of Asia-Pac clients.
As such we now seek to hire Recruitment Consultants to work on our successful Data and/or Integration Desks.
CITI Recruitment is the Winner of Best Boutique IT Agency – SEEK Sara Awards two years in a row. We have invested $10,000s in award winning websites in order to generate great clients and candidates for our consultants. Our brands include:
Our brands include:
www.citirecruitment.com: New, custom built website generates 5+ new clients a week and consistently placed in the top 1-5 ranking on Google
www.itsalaryguide.com.au: Leading Australian IT Salary Guide
In addition LinkedIn has commissioned a Case Study on CITI Recruitment due to increasing our followers by 230% (25,000+) in 12 months and achieving a Talent Brand Index of 64%, ranking CITI #1 against our peers.
Case study here: http://bit.ly/1PeP78a
Attributes We Seek:
- 2+ years recruitment experience in a 360 IT Recruitment role
- Managing permanent and contract IT requirements to clients and delivering high-quality applicants, securing exclusivity and repeat business
- Proactively developing new business relationships with lucrative clients through phone calls, client drops and following up marketing activity
- Marketing high demand IT applicants to prospective clients to create new business opportunities
- Offering an excellent level of consultancy service to applicants who you come into contact with, to ensure a positive impression is given about you and the business
- Multiple face to face meetings with all clients either on a week to week or month to month basis to enable you to gain extra commitment and greater client penetration
- A passion to work within the Data OR Integration IT industries – either in the emerging technologies, Data, IT Architecture and full-stack development and Devops desirable
- Individuals who are passionate about technology, want to own their space, and are driven to develop and maintain strong relationships with a high level of quality; a true consultative approach
- You should have a solid grasp and want to learn more about the latest social recruitment techniques – including professional (LinkedIn) and social networking / resourcing methodologies.
- Have a hunter attitude to their work.
- Degree / Tertiary Educated preferred.
- Threshold-free commission in your first 3 months
- Preferred Suppliers to many Development, Data and Digital Clients – some of which are exclusive.
- Active sponsorship of Meetup.com groups in your vertical.
- Low KPI Environment – Digital Sales Boards with external business coaching on offer
- Monthly commissions, 85% paid in advance each month + End of Quarter / End of Year incentives
- 35% Commissions – rising to 50% commission
- Contract and Permanent desks
- Cloud-based recruitment systems, LinkedIn Recruiter, well-funded collaborative working environment and a hands-on Management team.
- Early finish Fridays, 23 days holiday, mobile phone cover and day off on your birthday
If you would like to learn more about these roles – please contact Ciara Wilson (email@example.com) or Steve Revins (firstname.lastname@example.org). If you would like to apply directly to me my email address is email@example.com
IT Recruitment Consultant
I am a real people person and spent over a decade in language studies, coaching and sales. I have a Bachelor’s degree in Languages and Literature, a Master's degree in English and a PhD in Translation studies (#nerd). However, a serendipitous event got me into IT recruitment. And I’m loving it! Why? Recruiting has allowed me to leverage my passion for building and maintaining rewarding relationships with my clients while remaining challenged to find the perfect candidates and, in my case, it has also allowed me to keep updated with all the technology trends out there. I take pride in ensuring that placements are a strong match for both parties. There’s nothing more exciting than helping smart people find their next challenge. If I’m not working, I’m probably learning a new language, enjoying a glass of nice champagne or traveling. Also, I love meeting new people and learning new things, so feel free to connect and share your experience. :) If you are looking at hiring or contemplating your next career move in IT hit me up on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related JobsIT Jobs
- Systems Administrator – Linux/UNIX October 25, 2019
- Support Engineer October 25, 2019
- Account Executive October 8, 2019
- Backend Server-Side Tester September 26, 2019
- Senior Sales Executive September 24, 2019
- MuleSoft Developer September 20, 2019
- Market Data Analyst September 12, 2019
- Lead Integration Architect September 11, 2019
Related NewsCITI News
- How to nail a phone interview October 2, 2018
- Should I put my photo on my CV? August 28, 2018
- Top 5 IT interview questions and how to answer them August 28, 2018
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017