October 8, 2018
Which frameworks should you be learning?
But why is it so popular?
With so many options, developers constantly face themselves with the question: “Which framework should I learn?”
The question is not that easy to answer. We would have to consider the pros and cons of each library and the number of roles that require knowledge of a specific framework. As a recruiter, I will focus on the last topic.
We analysed a number of positions in Sydney that require a specific knowledge of one the above-mentioned frameworks (React, Angular, Vue and Ember). As a source, we used all the roles we worked on in 2017 and 2018 and got the following distribution:
As pointed out before, your choice of learning a specific framework will depend on a lot of technical aspects. However, if you are considering learning one of them for your career development, React is definitely the best choice at the moment. Vue and Ember are also growing in popularity.
IT Recruitment Consultant
I am a real people person and spent over a decade in language studies, coaching and sales. I have a Bachelor’s degree in Languages and Literature, a Master's degree in English and a PhD in Translation studies (#nerd). However, a serendipitous event got me into IT recruitment. And I’m loving it! Why? Recruiting has allowed me to leverage my passion for building and maintaining rewarding relationships with my clients while remaining challenged to find the perfect candidates and, in my case, it has also allowed me to keep updated with all the technology trends out there. I take pride in ensuring that placements are a strong match for both parties. There’s nothing more exciting than helping smart people find their next challenge. If I’m not working, I’m probably learning a new language, enjoying a glass of nice champagne or traveling. Also, I love meeting new people and learning new things, so feel free to connect and share your experience. :) If you are looking at hiring or contemplating your next career move in IT hit me up on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Related JobsIT Jobs
- Systems Administrator – Linux/UNIX October 25, 2019
- Support Engineer October 25, 2019
- Account Executive October 8, 2019
- Backend Server-Side Tester September 26, 2019
- Senior Sales Executive September 24, 2019
- MuleSoft Developer September 20, 2019
- Market Data Analyst September 12, 2019
- Lead Integration Architect September 11, 2019
Related NewsCITI News
- How to nail a phone interview October 2, 2018
- Should I put my photo on my CV? August 28, 2018
- Top 5 IT interview questions and how to answer them August 28, 2018
- The 25 Most Disruptive Tech Trends for 2016 – 2017 February 20, 2017